January 12th, 2024 marked myLIFEspeaks’ 12th Anniversary in Haiti! 🙏🧡🎉
God has done incredible things over the last 12 years in Haiti helping us to save, transform, and elevate THOUSANDS of Haitian lives for His glory, through the Good News of Jesus Christ and love in action.
The village of Neply 12 years later is very different from when we began. Here are a few of the tangible ways we’ve seen this:
- Children and individuals with special needs are celebrated, loved, and seen as beloved children of God not as cursed or outcasts.
- Families no longer worry about when or IF their next meal will come thanks to myLIFEspeaks’ nutritional assistance programming.
- 200 children and counting have the gift of Christ-centered well-rounded education, that propels them to a brighter and hope-filled future.
- Children who were previously orphaned or abandoned, have a forever family to call their own.
- Families have access to quality medical care, medications, and therapies.
- The elderly have a community that cares about them and rallies around them to support them in their older years
- Parents of special needs children have a community of other parents who support them in their God-given call to raise and love a child with special needs.
God has transformed the hearts and minds of the people of Neply and those in surrounding areas through the hope and love we have in Jesus. We want to invite you to join us in celebrating our 12th Anniversary and all the lives that have been forever impacted because of the support of people like YOU!
Thank you for being a crucial part of this journey.
The myLIFEspeaks Team 🧡